NZDUSD and GBPAUD trade time.
Nothing much to look around. Move on…
I’ll update trade excel later.
Look at all those Bullish AUDXXX pairs and XXXJPY pairs. And also a couple EURXXX Bearish. So I think I gonna take AUDJPY and EURAUD.
This is kinda what happen when you forget to remove daily SR.
Everything on SR man -_-
Note to self: remember to redraw SR on weekly analysis
Well done, Ali, I am impressed!Strat
A PERFECT Basic PASR trade – a good example for all to follow.
Ok… that let me reevaluate how I actually sees this candle.
What is stopping me from looking this one as a trade, and this is what I should NOT do in the future:”
- I generally want PA to retest the SR instead, which it does not in this chart. However, its close. Price is not perfect!!
- Do you see that blue line and how a lot of resist there at previous swing high? That is kind of making it a small SR for me. Moreover,
- and then it confluence with Strat Shadow. May be I should only use Strat Shadow as confluence when PA is actually going against it.
That’s it. I’ll suck a little bit less tomorrow.
P.S. A small goal for following 2 weeks, I will be looking for this kind of trade:
- From one SR to another SR
- Across Strat Shadow
I am really not sure about those long wicks, so a lots of PA I did not really take. Actually, all of them today.
I’ll wait for clearer PA myself. (Lower TF probably have easier time trading this… I mean come on, most of the time they do since they have more candle and more PA. I should stop nagging about it)
This morning I literally get distracted by gap… So… Here it is
Not gonna trade today tho.
Year Month Target?
- Being consistent on actually doing the analyzing and trading.
- Aiming for winning 3%1This is actually 3 RR in total. Since my risk per trade is going to always be 1%. The account is small, for the sake of capital preservation. this month.
And that’s it. Let’s just focus in these 2. Doing too much at a time doesn’t work out.
I expect my daily analysis will be faster since I am not going to spend time on chart that is not trade-able anymore with the daily analysis form that I get.
Hopefully this year will be the year I become consistent profitable trader. (Next step is to reproduce a whole guide of PASR in my own word, not to teach, but to make my trade further consistent as I can check whether am I trading properly consistently.)